I code in Python; here are some of my software tools:
- pylingdocs: Write data-rich linguistics documents. You can integrate data from CLDF datasets, and output to a variety of formats.
- pyradigms: Generate customized (linguistic) paradigms from a list of entries with parameters or vice versa.
- lingtreemaps: Plot data on linguistic trees and maps.
- clld-morphology-plugin: a plugin for modelling morphology in CLLD.
- expex-acro: glossing abbreviations and useful linguistic markup commands for LaTeX
cldflex: A set of scripts for converting FLEx
.xmloutput to CLDF